Hello, Phase 2!
Posted on 18 Jun 2020
[updated 14 July 2020]
While things may continue to look a bit different with safety measures in place, let’s stay positive and embrace a fresh start as we move on to the new normal.
Here are Jem’s entrances that will remain open to cater to your shopping needs:
- L1 Entrance to Jem Taxi Stand
- L1 Entrance beside Aburi-En (leading to Westgate)
- L2 Entrance to Jurong East MRT station
- B2 Carpark Entrance (Lift Lobby 2)
- B3 Carpark Entrance (Lift Lobby 2)
Your health and safety are our utmost priority. The following safety measures are put in place to ensure our shoppers safety.
- Face Mask: Always put on your face mask, shoppers without mask will not be permitted to enter
- Safe Distancing: Maintain at least 1 metre distancing between you and other shoppers
- Max. 5 People: Do not gather in groups of more than 5. Common seating areas will be available for shoppers’ use, subject to the restriction on groups limited to 5 or fewer persons
- Temperature Screening: Staff will be stationed at all entrances for temperature checks and anyone with temperatures at or above 37.5°C will be refused entry into the mall
- Check In & Out: Implementation of SafeEntry QR Code & NRIC Scanning options will be available for shoppers at mall entry points
Our friendly Concierge team will be back in action, however, SISTIC services will remain suspended until further notice. Jem® Play at L5 is also temporarily closed.
For updates on the retailers’ operating hours, please refer to the respective stores’ website and / or social media.
We thank you for your unwavering support. Stay safe & see you soon!